What grill do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rdhouston View Post
    One more vote for the Green Mountain Grills Davey Crockett. I have that and a Weber Q1200 modified with quick disconnect (QD) fittings that I used on our last RV. Have not yet plumbed any propane QD on the Solitude yet. The 382WB didn't have one from the factory.
    I was looking at the Weber today at my local hardware store. As I am new to all of this (still awaiting delivery of my 297QB), how difficult is this modification?
    Jonathon, Sarah, Things 1, 2, & 3 Higham
    2020 Silverado 1500
    2021 Transcend Xplor 297QB

Comment

Originally posted by jwhigham View Post

I was looking at the Weber today at my local hardware store. As I am new to all of this (still awaiting delivery of my 297QB), how difficult is this modification?
      The easy button is to just get a Y adapter for your propane bottle.
      2017 310GK

Comment

I have a blackstone 17 inch griddle and just recently bought the country smokers traveler pellet smoker after watching all the great reviews on it

Comment

Intrigued by the Masterbuilt grill that Josh posted (BarberArias) - does anyone have more information on it?
          Like the idea it's propane for quick heat to cook a weekday dinner, but capable of smoking a meal on the weekend when we have more time.
          Unfortunately, our Weber Q that we've had for so many years that did so well is a little worse for the wear after our trip from Washington to Arizona so am debating whether to keep tinkering with it to see if I can get it function like it used to or give something new a try. Only reason we're considering something new is the ability to grill and/or smoke.
          Appreciate any feedback you may have!
          Chris

Masterbuilt 3-Burner Tabletop Gas Grill | Camping World
          https://www.campingworld.com
          Chris
          2019 Solitude 3740BH
          2019 Chevy 3500HD Duramax SRW

Comment

Just the wife and I so a 17" BS works great, I also carry a 2 burner Camp Chef camp stove that comes in real handy. Just picked up a 22" BS last week to replace the 28 at the house, less to clean and all I need for up to 6.
            2019 Reflection 29RS
            2016 GMC Denali HD
            Every Things Nicer in Niceville

Comment

We carry a 17" Blackstone. We also have a folding table and connection, plus a LP connection.
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Because of my proximity to saltwater 6 months or the year, everything rusts. Been using a marine grill from Magma US made. Parts are replaceable and available and it’s all stainless. There are many models to choose from. Have had mine for 5 years now and still working well. It connects to onboard propane or the green bottles.

https://www.magmaproducts.com/marine...angular-grills
                Vivian
                2018 Reflection 303rls
                Ford F-350 diesel long bed 4 x 4 SRW
                Demco Recon

Comment

Originally posted by JHC View Post
                  Not sure if this is the place to post this but I am looking to buy a gas grill for the RV. Or a really good charcoal/wood grill/smoker. I have my eye on a Cuisinart 2 burner grill and a Akorn Jr. Kamado. What are others using? I have purchased a Blackstone 22" griddle and it is great for a lot of cooking but still want a gas or smoker.

Thank you.
                  John....
                  look at the Green Mountain 12v pellet grill! We do a LOT of off grid camping and imagine the satisfaction when returning to the campground after being out all day riding ATVs in the wilderness to see your 12v Green Mountain pellet grill smoking away with 2 pork butts ready to eat. Awesome. The Davey Crockett. It also has wifi to your phone, and an app to control it. Even at the house, I use it regularly. Small enough to haul, but big enough for two large pork butts https://greenmountaingrills.com/prod...et-grill-wifi/
                  2121 Momentum 31G towed by 2017 Ford F-250 SuperDuty / Gale Banks

Comment

Working...
                  X