LP Quick Connect on my Reflection 260RD and generator hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP Quick Connect on my Reflection 260RD and generator hookup

Just bought a Wen DF400I Duel Fuel generator and trying to figure out if I get the correct LP cable, If I can use the LP Quick Connect under my rig. Not sure if it is regulated or not. New to the 260 and propane connections except my gas grills. Thanks for any assistance. Click image for larger version

Name:	Wen DF400I.JPG
Views:	704
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	56192
    Jacko
    Central Florida
    2021 Reflection 150 260RD

The propane quick connect is already regulated. If the line for the generator already has a regulator you will have to remove it or connect directly to a propane cylinder.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Jacko View Post
      Just bought a Wen DF400I Duel Fuel generator and trying to figure out if I get the correct LP cable, If I can use the LP Quick Connect under my rig. Not sure if it is regulated or not. New to the 260 and propane connections except my gas grills. Thanks for any assistance. Click image for larger version  Name:	Wen DF400I.JPG Views:	691 Size:	57.6 KB ID:	56192
      Generator is a different model, but the following thread should be 100% applicable to your situation, Jacko.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/propane...ropane-adapter

Howard
      Last edited by howson; 02-17-2024, 07:25 PM. Reason: updated linked thread
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X