15 FLE Refrigerator Check Light and Alarm with Slide Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 FLE Refrigerator Check Light and Alarm with Slide Closed

I wanted to share an experience from the past couple of days. We just picked up our brand new Imagine XLS 15 FLE on June 8th an have been staying along the curb in front of my sons house for our shakedown time. We were running the fridge on propane since we are only plugged in to a 15A outlet and because it seems like the fridge stays a little colder on propane than electric. Last night I opened the slide to have enough room to remove the table that acts as the bed support and a few minutes after I closed it the "check" light and alarm on the fridge went off.

We have been running on propane for about 6 days now and thought maybe our propane tanks were low so I switched the fridge to electric and took the propane tanks to get filled today... turns out they were still about 2/3 full that doesn't make any sense. When I got back with the propane, hooked it up and turned on the fridge using gas... it worked fine (but my wife had the slide out cleaning). When we put the slide in the "check" light and alarm came on again. That seemed weird so I went out and checked the propane line and sure enough it was pinched between the slide and the trailer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2872.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	57413

Shifted the excess propane line (with the slide fully extended back toward the coach
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2873.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	57414

and closed the slide... walla... no more pinched line, and the fridge is running on propane again.

At least I have one win for the day... I will be posting another story in the Towing section of the forum shortly with not as good of an outcome.
    Abner & Robyne
    • 2015 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4
      • 3.5L Ecoboost
      • Max Trailer Tow Package
    • 2021 Imagine XLS 15FLE

That was a good win. I've checked my slides electric and propane lines as they come in and go and all looks right but I'll keep this in mind incase something starts acting funny.

Will look for your other post.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    Andersen Hitch
    2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Working...
    X