Propane Quick Connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane Quick Connect

Question for all 2020 and/or 2021 345GK owners....I there a propane quick connect any where on the outside of the coach? Thank you in advance.,

I could not locate one on my rig. I looked everywhere.
    Chris & Jill
    2021 Grand Design Solitude 345GK
    2018 Ram 3500 LB SRW / Curt Q24

Comment

Not unless you have the optional outdoor kitchen. Our previous campers had them standard. Seems pretty cheap of GD not to provide one as standard, since most everyone will want to connect up a gas grill, without toting an extra propane tank.
      Doug & Barb
      2020 Solitude 377MBS-R
      2013 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew SB, 2WD, 3.5 EB, Stock Suspension & Michelin Tires
      No, we don’t pull the Solitude, it’s permanently parked on our campsite in SW Fla.
      Previous: Keystone Premier 31BHPR w/Equalizer 1200 WD Hitch

Comment

Here is what I use when setting my grill up towards the front of the RV Amazon.com : GasSaf 6 Feet Low Pressure Propane Regulator with CSA Certified LPG Hose Most LP Gas Grill, Heater and Fire Pit Table,3/8 Female Flare Nut : Garden & Outdoor. I just unhook the pig tail to the cross over regulator and attach the hose with regulator built in. This was a lot easier than plumbing in a new quick connect. I believe that I have the 10' model.

Also looking at the information that I have access to there is a propane there with the kitchen option but no on the regular build , as mentioned by Doug above.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you for the info! Agree with Doug. Thank you Brian for the fitting info. Wish a propane quick connect came standard.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X