Outside Kitchen Propane Stove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside Kitchen Propane Stove

The stove that is provided in the Outside Kitchen of the Imagine XLSs is small and cumbersome to use. Would like to use my existing 3 burner Coleman stove instead, but the low pressure quick connect from the RV does not work. Is there an adapter that will eliminate the stove regulator connection and allow it to work with the Imagine connection? Suggestions? Thank you.

All you would need is a hose that will connect to the stove with a quick connect to plug into the RV. The thread size and connection type on the Coleman stove is what you will need to determine which hose to get. Most of these hoses are readily available on Amazon or such.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by CarlaS View Post
      The stove that is provided in the Outside Kitchen of the Imagine XLSs is small and cumbersome to use. Would like to use my existing 3 burner Coleman stove instead, but the low pressure quick connect from the RV does not work. Is there an adapter that will eliminate the stove regulator connection and allow it to work with the Imagine connection? Suggestions? Thank you.
      Check out this video by Changing Lanes (a Grand Design Ambassador)--might give you a few ideas:

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Our 2670mk has the outside stove with a hose that runs to a quick connect. I have a coleman grill with an adaptor/quick connect and then a hose with a y fitting so I can hove both the stove and grill plugged into the rv and have a nice little kitchen set up. I also have a dual fuel generator and can plug it into that port if I need to but have not tried it yet.
        2019 RAM 1500
        2020 Imagine 2970MK

Comment

I found a discarded 10# propane tank. I had it re-valved and re-certified and use it on our big Coleman 3-burner stove. The burners on the outside factory stove seem rather anemic.
          2017 Imagine 2650 & 2019 F-250 (Got tired of the F-150)

Comment

Working...
          X