Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Transcend 260RB Propane quick connect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Transcend 260RB Propane quick connect?

All of the brochures I have seen as well as other owners have a LP quick connect between the stairs and the front. I just picked up my 2022 last Saturday and do not see this anywhere underneath, I have double checked. Was this discontinued or am I missing the connection? There is a quick connect where the range plugs in, do I have to purchase a y fitting to use an outdoor stove/grill?

We bought a 2022 Transcend 240ML that we pick up on Monday and we are wondering the same as you. We have looked everywhere. All the brochures say otherwise. We can’t get a straight answer from dealer. Curious if dealers removed them due to recall or if GD stopped installing for safety/ supply issues.

Comment

Originally posted by tna2575@yahoo.com View Post
      We bought a 2022 Transcend 240ML that we pick up on Monday and we are wondering the same as you. We have looked everywhere. All the brochures say otherwise. We can’t get a straight answer from dealer. Curious if dealers removed them due to recall or if GD stopped installing for safety/ supply issues.
      I called my dealer this morning and they couldn't give me a definitive answer either. I am just going to buy a y connector on amazon and use the quick connect where the range plugs in under the kitchen slide. Will have to run a extension hose underneath for the grill. That was my thought, I know there was a recall, so maybe they stopped installing them.

Comment

Contact GD and inquire. They may have made a mid year change and it's not in the brochure, or parts may not have been available with the supply chain issues.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

JLargo and tna2575@yahoo.com

An educated guess on my part: there was a recall on quick disconnects thus a nationwide shortage. When your trailers were built there weren't any available, thus not installed. You might be able to wrangle one from GD ( but not the installation) if you give Customer Service a call.

Here is one of many threads on the topic: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/propane...ck-disconnects

Howard
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
            JLargo and tna2575@yahoo.com

An educated guess on my part: there was a recall on quick disconnects thus a nationwide shortage. When your trailers were built there weren't any available, thus not installed. You might be able to wrangle one from GD ( but not the installation) if you give Customer Service a call.

Here is one of many threads on the topic: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/propane...ck-disconnects

Howard
            That thought crossed my mind or that they just got rid of it because of the recall.

Comment

Working...
            X