Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reflection 220RK propane line routing - need stock attachment locations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection 220RK propane line routing - need stock attachment locations.

Well I goofed.

Before taking my coroplast down I did not take before pictures of all the attachment points on the propane lines as they cross under the trailer (twice) Is there a chance anyone has or could take a complete set of pictures of all the original attachment points, especially the cross over attachment points that would be on the cross bracing.? I put it back thinking I had it correct, but it now looks like it will interfere with the spare tire which I believe it did not before (went behind it). There are several holes in the frame where it could attach. It also will need to come down again for the frame repair.

Thanks in advance
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel, SteadyFast system, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL), B&W 25K OEM Companion

Keith, i bet that routing is like asking for a wiring diagram. It's going to be more of "HOW IT FITS".
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2018 GMC K2500 Denali Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
      Keith, i bet that routing is like asking for a wiring diagram. It's going to be more of "HOW IT FITS".
      Yep. I am hoping it was consistent across all 220RK's. I know GD probably does not have a diagram. I asked over on the 220RK face book page. Otherwise I do know where the junction blocks go on the side frames, and I guess I could then try and figure what center holes line up. That reminds me I better take som pictures and a few measurements as there is not much slack in those lines. DOH!!!!! I just thought of something. There are rub marks on the old coroplast. Maybe I can take a few measurement from that. But what a pain that's going to be fighting with that big roll.

Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel, SteadyFast system, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL), B&W 25K OEM Companion

Comment

Working...
      X