Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reflection 220RK propane line routing - need stock attachment locations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection 220RK propane line routing - need stock attachment locations.

Well I goofed.

Before taking my coroplast down I did not take before pictures of all the attachment points on the propane lines as they cross under the trailer (twice) Is there a chance anyone has or could take a complete set of pictures of all the original attachment points, especially the cross over attachment points that would be on the cross bracing.? I put it back thinking I had it correct, but it now looks like it will interfere with the spare tire which I believe it did not before (went behind it). There are several holes in the frame where it could attach. It also will need to come down again for the frame repair.

Thanks in advance
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Keith, i bet that routing is like asking for a wiring diagram. It's going to be more of "HOW IT FITS".
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
      Keith, i bet that routing is like asking for a wiring diagram. It's going to be more of "HOW IT FITS".
      Yep. I am hoping it was consistent across all 220RK's. I know GD probably does not have a diagram. I asked over on the 220RK face book page. Otherwise I do know where the junction blocks go on the side frames, and I guess I could then try and figure what center holes line up. That reminds me I better take som pictures and a few measurements as there is not much slack in those lines. DOH!!!!! I just thought of something. There are rub marks on the old coroplast. Maybe I can take a few measurement from that. But what a pain that's going to be fighting with that big roll.

Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I was hoping someone had pictures now that my frame repair is done. There are two critical cross over pints. One by where the spare tire goes (clears spare when up,) and the other is the crossover from drivers side primary feed to the HWH and furnace that are on the curb side. Its the center connection points I am trying to determine as there are several holes on the cross members (ones for the propane line and others where the coroplast was held up). Depending on the attachment points the side attachment locations can change. I guess I can rehang the spare for the rear one and do a fudge in field to fit (FIFTF) on the front, but a picture or two would help get me close.

I still plan to use the original self drilling screws, but will pre-drill the holes for the propane line blocks to fit correctly. Also need to keep in mind where I am sectioning the corroplast. Maybe this should be a spring job and do everything at the same time as the blocks go on top of the coroplast. I was wanting to get the propane lines reattached for my axle swap where I need to drive the trailer to the shop early next year, but can probably temp wire the lines up for that short trip.

Keith

Comment

Yoda
          Here are my 220RK propane routing pictures from underneath
          Last edited by stevegrizz; 01-29-2023, 06:19 PM.
          Steve & Carol
          2018 220RK, 2015 F-250 SRW​

Comment

Here are my 220RK propane routing pictures from underneath, 2nd batch​
            Steve & Carol
            2018 220RK, 2015 F-250 SRW​

Comment

Originally posted by stevegrizz View Post
              Here are my 220RK propane routing pictures from underneath, 2nd batch​
              Fantastic - Thank you - Exactly what I needed.

Keith

Comment

Working...
              X