Missing Solar Owner Information Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Solar Owner Information Package

Just traded our 2021 376 toybox for a fully loaded 2023 397 toyhauler. One of the options was the solar package. The manual on page 100, first paragraph says to read the Owner Information Package. Only items in the provided information satchel is a WF-5220 quick reference sheet. Nothing on the solar panels, controller, inverter, converter, high capacity fuse, the battery shutoff switches, or the bluetooth monitor module. I have searched the whole camper, every compartment, drawer, closet, and cavity I can find, but nothing as yet been found. How do I get this information?
    2023 397THS-R
    William Wise

Good evening. Try giving customer service a call tomorrow at 574-825-9679. I'm curious as to what they tell you.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Morning. Called as suggested and was told to first download any missing manuals from the manufacturer's site. I replied with what was stated in the owner's manual and that no information was provided anywhere. Was then told to respond to her email with a list of what I am looking for. Should be interesting......

Bill
      2023 397THS-R
      William Wise

Comment

Working...
      X