Battery Discharge When On Shore Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tmakie

I believe you have the Multiplus 2, Neil does not have this. Here is my thread where I posted pics of the settings, I think they are current Victron Multiplus II 2x120v 3kva install Reflection 29RS - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com)

howson Howard helped me thru these settings.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      tmakie

I believe you have the Multiplus 2, Neil does not have this. Here is my thread where I posted pics of the settings, I think they are current Victron Multiplus II 2x120v 3kva install Reflection 29RS - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com)

howson Howard helped me thru these settings.

Brian
      Brian -- do you have a VRM account? What I'm looking for is a copy of the configuration that can be downloaded.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Brian -- do you have a VRM account? What I'm looking for is a copy of the configuration that can be downloaded.
        I will check this out when I get home.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Jimmer your suggestion Forums was the solution. Even though my switch was in the "On" mode for the Multiplus, the Cerbo Gx setting was in the "Inverting" mode setting. I change the Cerbo Gx to "On" mode (it had defaulted to Inverting" and it worked.

I now have learned that the Cerbo Gx overrides the physical switch on the Multiplus II. I guess the proper way to use the Multi is to set it to the On mode and then use the Cerbo Gx software mode settings to switch between "On, Off, Inverting, and Charge Only" modes.

Everything now seems to be operating as expected and if I am connected to shore power it automatically uses pass through to AC. If I turn-off shore power, it changes to "Inverting" mode.

Also got the solar working yesterday so the controller Victron 150 / 60 is also connected and generating DC.

Just some clean-up wiring in the front bay and a little more Dicor on the panel screw areas and I will declare it done!

Appreciate everyone's input.

Todd
          2023 Reflection 280RS, GMC 2500 Sierra Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by tmakie View Post

Everything now seems to be operating as expected and if I am connected to shore power it automatically uses pass through to AC. If I turn-off shore power, it changes to "Inverting" mode.

Also got the solar working yesterday so the controller Victron 150 / 60 is also connected and generating DC.

Just some clean-up wiring in the front bay and a little more Dicor on the panel screw areas and I will declare it done!

Appreciate everyone's input.

Todd
            Glad you got it all working! When you have many people working on a solution (who have seen similar issues), nothing is impossible!
            Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
            2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
            2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Working...
            X