2020 Reflection 312BHTS Solar Prep wiring location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Reflection 312BHTS Solar Prep wiring location

Our 2020 Reflection 312BHTS has a Jaboni module on the roof (driver-side, near the front), but I'm unable to locate any wiring in the pass-through storage compartment. Is this located behind one of the panels in the storage area?

I inspected the loom that runs across the top of the compartment on the diver-side, but there were no red/black wire pairs in that set and none were marked with any labels.

On the tongue, in addition to the main battery leads, there's second pair smaller gauge red/black wires (with a decent amount of spare wire wrapped up) that's already connected to the battery. This wiring leads directly behind the front-cap area. What is this for?

Originally posted by WesternStateOfMind View Post
    Our 2020 Reflection 312BHTS has a Jaboni module on the roof (driver-side, near the front), but I'm unable to locate any wiring in the pass-through storage compartment. Is this located behind one of the panels in the storage area?

I inspected the loom that runs across the top of the compartment on the diver-side, but there were no red/black wire pairs in that set and none were marked with any labels.

On the tongue, in addition to the main battery leads, there's second pair smaller gauge red/black wires (with a decent amount of spare wire wrapped up) that's already connected to the battery. This wiring leads directly behind the front-cap area. What is this for?
    I would guess the small gauge set attached to the battery is the wires that are connected to the Jaboni port, I hope I am wrong because they should not be connected directly to the battery they should go thru a controller first. From what I have seen the wires come down into the pass thru and wire tied into a bundle. Your dealer may have already moved these wires and attached to the battery. The "main" wires from the battery should attach this way , black should be ground and attached to the frame , red should be positive and attach to a circuit breaker on the frame. Both of these attachments should be on the underneath of the drivers side , follow the battery cables and you will find the attachments. The smaller gauge black/red pair should be for the solar connection , remove these from the battery until you get a charge controller and solar set up.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
    X