2019 Solitude 377MBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Solitude 377MBS

Greetings, wanting to add solar to my rig.... is there a roof port I can use that is already there and not have to drill into the roof? I see a black plastic plate near the front AC. Is this it?
    Thanks,
    Larry
    Gettin' There
    2019 Solitude 377mbsr

Originally posted by Gettin' There View Post
    Greetings, wanting to add solar to my rig.... is there a roof port I can use that is already there and not have to drill into the roof? I see a black plastic plate near the front AC. Is this it?
    Thanks,
    Larry
    I see this is your first post, so welcome to the forum, Larry! I'll leave the response to your question to TucsonJim as he'll probably know the right answer.

When you get a chance, please check out the new member letter here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the forum Larry! They started installing the solar ports in the 2019 time frame on the Solitudes, so it's highly likely that what your seeing is the solar port - Lucky! I have a '17 Reflection and I had to do all kinds of drilling and pulling to get mine installed.

Jim

Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Jim,
        Thanks for the reply. I happy to hear that is likely a solar port. That will make life much easier!
        Have a super day,
        Larry
        Gettin' There
        2019 Solitude 377mbsr

Comment

Thank you for this thread, we have the same year/model and were wondering about this. Also, a question, on this same model I sometimes sleep on mid-bunk (not the couch but the bunk above it) and my wife is now telling me that the bunk is only for kids. I disputed this, but neither of us can find any supporting information for our sides of the debate. Does anyone happen to know if that bunk is only for kids? Seems to work pretty well for me

Comment

Originally posted by CaptPicardo View Post
            Thank you for this thread, we have the same year/model and were wondering about this. Also, a question, on this same model I sometimes sleep on mid-bunk (not the couch but the bunk above it) and my wife is now telling me that the bunk is only for kids. I disputed this, but neither of us can find any supporting information for our sides of the debate. Does anyone happen to know if that bunk is only for kids? Seems to work pretty well for me
            If I recall there is a weight limit on the bunks , can not remember what it is 200# maybe.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
            X