Victron Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victron Sale

I ran across this on another forum. Too bad I am not in the market right now
    15% off (code still worked today)
    Use code: IRV2VICTRON15 on the cart page. You will see the savings on the checkout page. It only works on Victron products
    https://invertersrus.com

Moderators - I hope this is OK to post.
    Keith

Edited to fix link and instruction on where the coupon box is.
    Last edited by Yoda; 01-14-2021, 03:00 PM.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
    Use code: IRV2VICTRON15 at checkout
    https://invertersrus.com/product-cat...ictron-energy/

Keith
    On thing a forgot to ask is are theses good prices?
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Yoda

Thank you Keith. I need to replace the controller in my suitcase solar panel in order to use with lithium. Hope their MPPT unit will fit.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
        Use code: IRV2VICTRON15 at checkout
        https://invertersrus.com/product-cat...ictron-energy/

Keith
        I placed an order today and it still worked. MPPT and touch 50 setup. Add to my projects for this spring😁

thanks for posting it.
        Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
        2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

howson , TucsonJim

Howard, Jim.

Wondering if anyone has information in why some controllers are positive ground rather than negative ground? Recently replaced the controller in my Furrion suitcase solar panel which was a positive ground unit. So purchased a Victron Blue Solar Pro PWM 20a positive ground unit. But why are manufacturers not using all negative ground controllers?

Jim
          Last edited by Guest; 01-04-2021, 03:58 PM.

Comment

It seems positive ground is widely used in China where an ungrounded solar panel such as the suitcase model, having a positive or negative ground is of no significance. My original controller was a positive ground but not lithium compatible. So a direct replacement was purchased with a positive ground.

There is a great deal of discussion on the internet but most if not all of it is unreliable where model T cars and telecommunications are commonly stated. The most valid may be that switching is done on the negative side which makes this choice more efficient but I have no idea if this is true. I was hoping an electrical guru could provide some useful information where it may be that two countries use two grounding methods and the Furrion unit is sold in both locations and nothing more.

Here is the response from AMSolar who sells the Victron BlueSolar PWM Pro unit. This unit is programmed via a special cable from the unit to a PC.

James,

Thanks for getting in touch. Although I'm only somewhat familiar with the Furrion products, the short answer here is that positive grounding is still common in China, and many controllers made there use it. Since the ground isn't normally used in vehicles (there's just a negative and positive), this typically isn't an issue as far as I know.

Best,
            Steve Bouton,Technical Sales
            3555 Marcola Rd., Springfield, OR 97477

Comment

Just an update
              as of today 1/12/21 the code still works.
              Keith

Comment

Working...
              X