Anyone buy from Continuous Resources?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone buy from Continuous Resources?

Do any of you know anything about theses folks?https://www.continuousresources.com/

They seem to have a wide ranges of products including Victron. I was going too call and check them out tomorrow?

Just curious
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

I've made a couple of purchases from them, i.e. Fuses and busbars. No complaints or issues! If you have decided to go with Battleborn have you checked their Victron products? I was able to get a 10% discount on everything including the inverter when I ordered and the nice thing is they will pre program them for you. Always worth asking
    Brian
    2017 Silverado 2500 HD diesel
    2018 Reflection 230RL

Comment

I also got a great deal from BB on solar cc and batteries. I did get 1 solar panel from Continuous Resources. A Hightec 180w panel to replace my damaged Bougerv 180w.

Both companies were quick to answer all my questions. Would purchase from either again.

Jim
      2018 337RLS
      720w solar, 100/50 scc 1500w psw 2 battleborn
      disc brakes, ems

Comment

I just bought one item from CR two days ago, $60 bussbar. Shipped same day plus i got a personalized email from the owner thanking me. Like others have said, shop around. I bought items from BB directly and received 10 to 15% discount over the past year. You just have to call them.
        Gary F
        2020 Solitude 375RES-R
        2019 Ford Super Duty diesel Dually

Comment

Thanks Folks I forgot that BB sells Victron too? I think it is time to put together a package list. Or does anyone have a complete list of all the parts needed for a MultiPlus 3000. Ill go back through the saved threads I have on the systems - should give me a good start.

Thanks for the help I did get an email back for Continuous Resources - unfortunately they did not answer my questions - like they show 2 of the MultiPlus 3000 models. One is UL certified and costs more. I wanted to know the difference. Ill try and call later and find out how their phone service is.
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
            Thanks Folks I forgot that BB sells Victron too? I think it is time to put together a package list. Or does anyone have a complete list of all the parts needed for a MultiPlus 3000. Ill go back through the saved threads I have on the systems - should give me a good start.

Thanks for the help I did get an email back for Continuous Resources - unfortunately they did not answer my questions - like they show 2 of the MultiPlus 3000 models. One is UL certified and costs more. I wanted to know the difference. Ill try and call later and find out how their phone service is.
            UL listed inverter if for "Grid connecting" the system to the power company / home. The non UL listed is for other, stand alone. They are both the same inverter, no difference in material or functionality. Seem to be the big secret Victron users talk about.

Gary F
            2020 Solitude 375RES-R
            2019 Ford Super Duty diesel Dually

Comment

Originally posted by fowlergk View Post

UL listed inverter if for "Grid connecting" the system to the power company / home. The non UL listed is for other, stand alone. They are both the same inverter, no difference in material or functionality. Seem to be the big secret Victron users talk about.
              Thanks Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
                Do any of you know anything about theses folks?https://www.continuousresources.com/

They seem to have a wide ranges of products including Victron. I was going too call and check them out tomorrow?

Just curious
                Keith
                Keith,

I've not purchased from them but the price on the AIMS 100ah battery with built in Bluetooth is a great deal. I have the model without Bluetooth and it has actually over delivered. Tested with ansi certified equipment and it delivered 110 ah. They also warrant them for 10 years for what that's worth.

Jim

Comment

Yoda I got my panels from them, they were great to work with. Got all my Victron gear from AMSolar though.
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
                  2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                  2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

If you are a member of the Escapees RV club you can get a nice discount too. At BB that is.
                    2017 Ram 3500 Mega Cab diesel dually, OEM 5th wheel option
                    Andersen hitch & 303RLS
                    Morryde IS

Comment

Originally posted by ncitro View Post
                      Yoda I got my panels from them, they were great to work with. Got all my Victron gear from AMSolar though.
                      Well I will find out. I put together a list and asked for a quote - sent the same to others too.
                      Thanks

Comment

Continuous Resources gave me some great prices on the Victron (solar 100/20controller and 712 battery monitor (matched Invertersrus). I bought some little stuff too like switches, 400A fuse and fuse holder, buss bar. Saved even more when he threw in the shipping. Very happy with how it went.

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with their VMAX XTR6-235 6Volts 235AH Deep Cycle, XTREME AGM Battery’s? Not a bad price with shipping included. Looking at buying two. Thanks
                          Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
                          TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Comment

Working...
                          X