Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparison between Victron MultiPlus 12/3000/120 and Magnum MS2812 Inverter/chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncitro View Post

Congrats!!
    You do know what you are all in for? Danger!!!!!!!!

I might just have one or two or.......................................questions as I set everything up. Today I was watching vids on how to program. Now if the weather will warm up I can get the new shocks on the truck and move the trailer into the production spot. I do plan to document everything from the panels to the end result.

Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

You do know what you are all in for? Danger!!!!!!!!

I might just have one or two or.......................................questions as I set everything up. Today I was watching vids on how to program. Now if the weather will warm up I can get the new shocks on the truck and move the trailer into the production spot. I do plan to document everything from the panels to the end result.

Keith
      No problem I’m looking forward to it

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Yoda
        Did you order the MK3-USB adapter, too? You'll need that to program...unless the new model doesn't require it?
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

If not I might have an extra I’ve been meaning to eBay lol.

Neil Citro

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
            Yoda
            Did you order the MK3-USB adapter, too? You'll need that to program...unless the new model doesn't require it?
            Yep it's coming too Did I not list it in my first post?

Victron set up

Multiplus 12/3000
            Cerbo Gx
            Touch 50
            mk3 to USB
            UTP 1.8m
            VE direct .9m X2
            VE direct 3m

You made me paranoid and I had to double check my order - its there
            Last edited by Yoda; 03-31-2021, 09:16 AM.
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

If not I might have an extra I’ve been meaning to eBay lol.
              Now you tell me

Comment

Now you tell me
                No problem, I’ll find a home for it eventually.

Neil Citro

Comment

No problem, I’ll find a home for it eventually.
                  Hey Neil, you may have just found a home for it! I'm starting to buy parts for my build too but the quote from my dealer didn't include one of these. PM me a price whenever you have a minute. Thanks
                  Brett & Lisa
                  From NW Ohio
                  2020 Imagine 3100RD behind a 2022 F-250 7.3 Lariat

Comment

Just to close this out - something BLUE arrived today and dang it is heavy
                    Keith

Comment

Dang! You beat me to it. My Multiplus II is out for delivery.
                      Brian & Kellie
                      2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
                      2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
                      2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
                      2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

Just to close this out - something BLUE arrived today and dang it is heavy
                        Keith
                        Yeah getting it up into the back was fun lol. And I had to do it twice. I wired the AC on mine before I mounted it up, it was a bit easier to get to it. They give you a bracket you mount and it hangs on before you put screws into the inverter itself to lock it in place. This makes lifting it up much easier.

Neil Citro

Comment

Yeah getting it up into the back was fun lol. And I had to do it twice. I wired the AC on mine before I mounted it up, it was a bit easier to get to it. They give you a bracket you mount and it hangs on before you put screws into the inverter itself to lock it in place. This makes lifting it up much easier.
                          So Neil - When will you be here to help me put this together??????
                          Keith

Comment

So Neil - When will you be here to help me put this together??????
                            Keith
                            Depends if we have extra time when we get the rig back lol

Neil Citro

Comment

Working...
                            X