Solar Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Upgrade

Just finished our total solar up grade on our 2019 310GK. We changed all the equipment over Victron and bought 3 100Ah Battelborn Batteries. On my roof we installed 2 more 100 watt panels for a total of 600 and plan to add another array probably next year.(need to replenish the budget) Victron is incredible equipment! The batteries are as advertised. We were able to sell all the other equipment and batteries to offset the upgrade cost. For those of you who decide to invest in solar Victron is the way to go. By no means do we have any relationship with Victron or Battleborn. This was all done by myself and my wife and purchased through out the winter while the camper was in storage. Were very proud and wanted to share with you. Let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Glamping4two; 04-21-2021, 06:35 AM.

Wow! What a beautiful Install! Would you mind if I share your photos when I'm presenting information about solar at GDRV rallies?

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

My thoughts , Jealous!

That is a great looking system and you should be proud in the workmanship that you have done.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Great job! And I agree - Victron is the way to go!
        Brian & Kellie
        2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
        2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
        2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
        2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

Ya won first prize!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
            Wow! What a beautiful Install! Would you mind if I share your photos when I'm presenting information about solar at GDRV rallies?

Jim
            Jim,
            Thanks for the comments and no problem. I need to get to one of those rallies.

Comment

Working...
            X