Mythical new Victron MultiPlus II 12/3000/120-50 2 X 120V availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythical new Victron MultiPlus II 12/3000/120-50 2 X 120V availability

I know they are backordered universally but does anyone have a suggestion for a supplier for the new MultiPlus II 2 X 120? Maybe someplace that does enough volume to actually receive more of them relatively soon? I’m looking to get one as soon as possible like everyone else but I also want a supplier I can count on. I had one reserved and in stock from the first shipment that Boundless Power Systems here in Ohio received. Unfortunately, he heard his second shipment may be delayed so he decided at the last minute to sell my unit to one of his install customers instead of shipping it to me. Obviously, he’s not on my supplier list any longer.

Thanks!
    -Brett
    Brett & Lisa
    From NW Ohio
    2020 Imagine 3100RD behind a 2022 F-250 7.3 Lariat

Originally posted by Riverland View Post
    I know they are backordered universally but does anyone have a suggestion for a supplier for the new MultiPlus II 2 X 120? Maybe someplace that does enough volume to actually receive more of them relatively soon? I’m looking to get one as soon as possible like everyone else but I also want a supplier I can count on. I had one reserved and in stock from the first shipment that Boundless Power Systems here in Ohio received. Unfortunately, he heard his second shipment may be delayed so he decided at the last minute to sell my unit to one of his install customers instead of shipping it to me. Obviously, he’s not on my supplier list any longer.

Thanks!
    -Brett
    Try calling these folks https://www.continuousresources.com/ Hopefully Matt can help you out. They currently show it back ordered until the end of June.
    or
    https://invertersrus.com/product/vic...us-ii-12v3kva/ they are out of stock too, but might be worth a call.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I got mine from Continuous Resources over a month ago. They were one of the first to get deliveries. I have no idea when they may get their next shipment.
      Brian & Kellie
      2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
      2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
      2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
      2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

I'm friends with a retailer. I put my order in for a MultiPlus II 2 X 120 on April 6. He was hoping that he would have it for me by June 10. But who knows. We are all at the mercy of the chip shortage, other Covid shortages, and incredible demand for RV and boating related stuff. The boat crowd likes Victron just as much as the RV crowd.
        Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
        2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
        2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Hopefully they get some in stock soon. I just know howson is going to upgrade.
          Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
          2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
          2020 Momentum 351M
          2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by OffToHavasu View Post
            Hopefully they get some in stock soon. I just know howson is going to upgrade.
            No soup for you...
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by OffToHavasu View Post
              howson is going to upgrade.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 9.08.34 AM.png
Views:	976
Size:	350.0 KB
ID:	53127
              Brian & Kellie
              2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
              2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
              2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
              2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

Thanks for the info, all! We'll give Continuous Resources a whirl.
                Brett & Lisa
                From NW Ohio
                2020 Imagine 3100RD behind a 2022 F-250 7.3 Lariat

Comment

Here is a quick review of the new Multiplus II 2x120

Brian & Kellie

Previous setups:

Comment

Originally posted by bertschb View Post
                    Here is a quick review of the new Multiplus II 2x120
                    You, sir, have a mean streak.
                    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
                      You, sir, have a mean streak.
                      That's pretty funny!
                      Brian & Kellie

Previous setups:

Comment

My Victron dealer is telling me that that Victron will ship the next batch of Multiplus IIs to him on June 18, 2021. Lot's of time for Howson to think about how he's going to swap one in to simplify his setup and get everything powered by the inverter. It will probably save weight by getting rid of some switches/wires.
                        Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
                        2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
                        2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmer View Post
                          My Victron dealer is telling me that that Victron will ship the next batch of Multiplus IIs to him on June 18, 2021. Lot's of time for Howson to think about how he's going to swap one in to simplify his setup and get everything powered by the inverter. It will probably save weight by getting rid of some switches/wires.
                          Congratulations, you are now sequestered with Brian, bertschb , in the Forum's "penalty box" as I wield retribution via my all-powerful moderator keyboard. (Just kidding.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmer View Post
                            My Victron dealer is telling me that that Victron will ship the next batch of Multiplus IIs to him on June 18, 2021.
                            I am super depressed. I had ordered the Multiplus, got it, then the next day the Multiplus II came out (I have 50 amp). I returned the Multiplus cause they told me the new ones would be out late April early May. Then it was late May or early June. Now it looks like late June. I am just finishing up my install and we were to leave on a long trip June 7th, returning in mid August. What do I do My choices are go with what I have, (4 battel born, 1200 watts. & DC to DC in the truck) wait till the Multiplus comes in, or leave and come back when it arrives. Oh well so goes life. .
                            John & Beata, Waterford, WI
                            2021 Reflection 337 RLS
                            2017 Ford F350 Lariat, Diesel, Crew Cab, Demco 21K Recon 5th Wheel Hitch
                            1200 watts solar, Multiplus II, 4 BB batteries, Orion DC/DC charger

Comment

howson

Does the symbol mean anything?

Click image for larger version

Name:	nike.png
Views:	831
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	54993
                              Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
                              2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
                              2020 Momentum 351M
                              2004 Essex Vortex