22mle solar panel monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22mle solar panel monitor

Good afternoon. My wife and I are in the process of purchasing a 22mle. We are going to have the dealership install solar but not sure where the monitor panel location is placed in the trailer. As this model is fairly open, would anyone have a newer 22mle and be able to identify where GD put the wire location from prewire.
    also if you have photo of location it would be great.

thanks very much
    Chris and Brittany
    soon to be 22MLE owners
    British Columbia

Originally posted by Arcticgrywolf View Post
    Good afternoon. My wife and I are in the process of purchasing a 22mle. We are going to have the dealership install solar but not sure where the monitor panel location is placed in the trailer. As this model is fairly open, would anyone have a newer 22mle and be able to identify where GD put the wire location from prewire.
    also if you have photo of location it would be great.

thanks very much
    Congrats on the purchase. The "solar prep" consists of a set of 10 AWG wires going from the roof to the pass-through and a set of 10 AWG wires going from the pass-through to the battery. Other than that there is no "specified" area for the controller. If it is just the meter that shows you your solar and battery data, it can go anywhere as it usually comes with a 10 meter cable. My controller and meter are on the pass-through as they are both Blue tooth and I can control and see the status on my phone. I use Victron for both the solar charge controller and the meter (BMV-712).
    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by prahawalker; 07-29-2021, 02:02 PM.
    Jeff & Pam
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE

Comment

Thanks for info prahawalker. Wasn’t sure if there was pre cut knockout.
      Chris and Brittany
      soon to be 22MLE owners
      British Columbia

Comment

Originally posted by Arcticgrywolf View Post
        Thanks for info prahawalker. Wasn’t sure if there was pre cut knockout.
        Let me know where they put it. Always curious...
        Jeff & Pam
        2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE

Comment

Working...
        X