Using 110 outlets with inverter on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using 110 outlets with inverter on

I have a 2021 31G Momentum trailer that came with solar panels already installed. I was told I could use some of the 110 outlets to run a tv or whatever while the inverter was on. I can't find one outlet that works unless I have full hookups. Am I wrong or are the outlets supposed to work? Thanks

Have you turned the inverter on?
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

yes. I was told I had 4 outlets that would work if I had the inverter on. I cant find one...

Comment

I have a 21G. I have 3 outlets that work with the inverter. One in the bathroom, one in the master bed, and one right next to the kitchen sink.

You have to have your battery disconnect on your wet bay turned to ON, and the inverter disconnect in the tall exterior storage turned to ON, then the inverter turned on. No shore power connected.

If you look next to the main AC/DC panel, there should be a small door with an AC sub panel. In that subpanel it will have 2 breakers. One for the inverter and one for the outlets that will be powered. The breaker should be labeled with the area of the outlet. For example "Mstr bed/bath/kit".

Also in the main AC panel you should have a 15A breaker for the inverter. Make sure that is not tripped.

Hope this helps.
        Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Ok great, thanks for the help. Next time I make it to the storage facility where I keep my trailer I will give this a try. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X