25G Wiring Diagram for Solar Setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25G Wiring Diagram for Solar Setup?

I have a 25G with the solar prep but want to add the panels, controller and inverter. Does anyone have the wiring diagram to do that? I know the wire from the roof comes into the front outside storage. Thanks for any help

Originally posted by NYSAAO View Post
    I have a 25G with the solar prep but want to add the panels, controller and inverter. Does anyone have the wiring diagram to do that? I know the wire from the roof comes into the front outside storage. Thanks for any help
    How many panels? Which controller? Inverter? How many batteries and what type? What do you expect from the system after installation? Are you doing this yourself or having it done?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

In the front compartment of my 25G there are 4 wires behind the small solar cover in the front outside cabinet.
      2 wires go to the roof and 2 wires go to the battery on the front. Lots of luck finding a wiring diagram.
      I think they generally wire them up the same, but after seeing behind some panels, these guys are not very proud of their work.
      I will wait for spring to install my solar and inverter so I can organize that bowl of spilled spaghetti they call a wiring cabinet.
      Good luck with your install. Take plenty of pictures and label the wires.
      2021 Momentum 25G
      2018 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn
      2009 Honda VTX 1300T

Comment

Working...
      X