Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round solar gauge in bay turns off if not touched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round solar gauge in bay turns off if not touched?

Question regarding the display that shows the battery level in the storage bay. I might be wrong, but I feel like at first the display was always on. The last couple of times I have checked the display was completely off until I pressed one of the buttons. Is it suppose to turn completely off if not touched for a period of time?

JLargo

I'm assuming the meter you have is a Furrion brand. I'm attaching a link to the Furrion meter's owner's manual. Please reference the section called "Display Function". This will explain why the back light is flashing, on, or off.

IM-FEN00032_V3.0_EN-1.pdf

The manual also tells you how to manually turn the backlight on and off.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      JLargo

I'm assuming the meter you have is a Furrion brand. I'm attaching a link to the Furrion meter's owner's manual. Please reference the section called "Display Function". This will explain why the back light is flashing, on, or off.

IM-FEN00032_V3.0_EN-1.pdf

The manual also tells you how to manually turn the backlight on and off.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Jim
      Thank you, but the question is should the entire display turn off at some point? I looked in the manual first, but do not see this, I did see the back light portion, but it does not say if the display turns off after inactivity.

Comment

JLargo - Grand Design just started installing these meters, so hopefully another owner of a new unit will weigh in.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X