Announcement

Collapse

Posts are Subject to Edit

Posts added to a thread in this channel may be edited by a moderator. Non-applicable and/or duplicate posts may be deleted or combined into a single post.
See more
See less

Jaboni Bluetooth Solar App Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaboni Bluetooth Solar App Information

Instructions for the new bluetooth-enabled Jaboni controller are below (see attached REV3_BluetoothMonitoriing_SolarApp.pdf).

The picture below is an FYI showing it is possible to substitute the bluetooth with a display. In other words, it's one or the other (not both).

Click image for larger version

Name:	MC Controller.JPG
Views:	1001
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	57696
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

gs9219 -- your question is now here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/solar/6...-bluetooth-app
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I just spoke with Future Solutions today about the “Solar App” no longer working, they stated a new app will be available in the next few weeks. If you email them at info@futuresalesrv.com​ they will add you to a notification list for when the new app becomes available. I also discovered through trial and error that the Renogy DC Home app will connect and allow you to monitor through the SC-BTM.
      Scott & Mikaela
      2022 375 RES
      2020 F-350 DRW

Comment

Originally posted by Sandridge4 View Post
        I just spoke with Future Solutions today about the “Solar App” no longer working, they stated a new app will be available in the next few weeks. If you email them at info@futuresalesrv.com​ they will add you to a notification list for when the new app becomes available. I also discovered through trial and error that the Renogy DC Home app will connect and allow you to monitor through the SC-BTM.
        Thank you for posting this. I just upgraded my iPhone and have been pulling my hair out as to why I couldn't get the app to work (it has been several weeks since I looked at the app on my old phone).

Comment

Working...
        X