2020 Imagine 2400BH Slide topper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Imagine 2400BH Slide topper

Good day GD owners, I am still somewhat new to the forum. I am considering installing a slide topper on my 2400BH, but it appears there is limited mounting area on the slide in upper left and right corners. Upper refrigerator vent and window provide limited mounting area. I have searched the forum over and was unable to find a topic for topper on 2400BH. I am confident there are 2400BH's out there with slide toppers or I would expect to see complaints regarding issues. Thank you

Bob Burns
    2020 Imagine 2400BH
    Andersen Hitch
    2015 GMC Z71
    Madison, Alabama
    It doesn't matter how busy we may be, we always find time to complain, take a moment everyday and provide a positive comment for service provided. It will make someone's day​

[QUOTE=Warthog59;n117471]Good day GD owners, I am still somewhat new to the forum. I am considering installing a slide topper on my 2400BH, but it appears there is limited mounting area on the slide in upper left and right corners. Upper refrigerator vent and window provide limited mounting area. I have searched the forum over and was unable to find a topic for topper on 2400BH. I am confident there are 2400BH's out there with slide toppers or I would expect to see complaints regarding issues. Thank you

Hi Bob, I have a 2021 2400BH with a dealer-installed slide topper. I believe it is an LCI/Solera product. There is plenty of room for the mounting hardware on mine.

Mike

Click image for larger version

Name:	2400 Topper.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	117490

Mike & Sonya
    2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
    Blue Ox SwayPro
    2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

NoPeeking (Mike),

You rock!

Thank you for the pic, I am leaning toward the Solera.

Much appreciated!

Bob Burns
      2020 Imagine 2400BH
      Andersen Hitch
      2015 GMC Z71
      Madison, Alabama
      It doesn't matter how busy we may be, we always find time to complain, take a moment everyday and provide a positive comment for service provided. It will make someone's day​​

Comment

Working...
      X