Black streaks on decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black streaks on decals

I have a lot of black streaks on my 5th wheel front cap. I can polish out most with a bit of elbow grease but the ones on the decals won’t come out. Does anyone have a good way to remove these marks?

Bob
    2014 Ford F-150 Ecoboost / Max Tow / HD Payload
    2018 Reflection 295RL

A product called Black Streak Remover works well. Wesley's white wall cleaner also works. To prevent this keep the roof clean. When I see streaks I know it's time to clean the roof.

Gabes Pride has good cleanercleaners as well, I use there products but they have to be ordered.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Country Campers Thanks Brian. I looked for Black Streak Remover on Amazon but they are all called Black Streak Remover. Which brand did you have success with?

Bob
      2014 Ford F-150 Ecoboost / Max Tow / HD Payload
      2018 Reflection 295RL

Comment

bogen2
        I have used whatever brand Walmart had on the shelf. Sorry not much more help than that.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8813.png Views:	0 Size:	226.6 KB ID:	119111 I haven’t had any stubborn black streaks to try this on but it works great.
          Jay & Patty Wallace
          2023 Reflection 337 RLS
          2022 Silverado 3500 HD High Country Duramax 6.6L Allison 10 SP

Comment

On extremely stubborn black streaks I have waxed them off the decals and side walls where normal washing did not work.

What sucks is you then need to wax the whole wall. However this does make it easier to get the streaks off next time.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
            X