2021 Reflection 315

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Reflection 315

New to this so I will tell my story, noticed this year when cleaning my camper, the frt nose has started to micro crack, contacted Grand Design they said they would not be able to help me out, and said I should put a claim in with my insurance company anyone else out there have this micro cracking and am I in for leakage problems in the future.
    Thanks

Originally posted by Jakem View Post
    New to this so I will tell my story, noticed this year when cleaning my camper, the frt nose has started to micro crack, contacted Grand Design they said they would not be able to help me out, and said I should put a claim in with my insurance company anyone else out there have this micro cracking and am I in for leakage problems in the future.
    Thanks
    Not on my '19 315RLTS. There has been at least one other report but it doesn't have a resolution (not much help): https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...surface-cracks

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I think the micro cracks are just in the top layer of the gel coat, not sure if there is a clear coat sprayed on after. If you have a good auto body shop or boat shop around or know someone who does that type of work have them look at it. I do not think it is structural or will cause any leaks.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X