Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porch Light 2024 260rd

We have a 2024 260rd 150 series.
    Can anyone tell me if there is a porch light on this particular year/ model?
    We have a button on the control panel that lights up when pressed. And we were told that it’s for a blue porch light at the step area. But nothing turns on and for the life of me we cannot find any semblance of a light in that vicinity.
    We are wondering if GD decided not to install a porch light on this particular model/year.
    If you have a 2024 260rd 150 series we’d be very interested to know what you have.
    Thank you any and all for your assistance.​
    Karen & Mike

The porch light on our model is on the main frame behind the steps. It lights the steps pretty good at night. If you have the Lippert fold up steps that fold into the entry door way then the light will be behind the skirt that is under the steps.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you Country Campers for your response. We do have the Lippert fold up steps that fold into the entry door way. We have looked in the area behind the skirt that is under the steps. We do not see any signs of a light at all. No wiring-nothing… I wonder if GD decided to do away with the porch light for this 2024 year on our model….🤷🏼‍♀️
      Karen & Mike

Comment

It is entirely possible that they did away with the blue porch light, being as it is covered by the skirting material. Is there a light above the door area on the side wall?

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

No, there is not.
          The only lighting we have is the rope lighting along the back side of the awning. Nothing more.
          Karen & Mike

Comment

We have a 303 with the steps that fold into the door as well. There is a blue puck light in the skirting that is controlled by the switch. I added the remaining lights seen here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	85
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	123217
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...