Solitude 3540GK - Roof Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude 3540GK - Roof Dimensions

I am preparing to install solar panels on the roof of a Solitude 3540GK. Does anyone have a dimensional drawing of the roof available that includes the AC, vents, etc.

Thanks,

David

Originally posted by dagerlach View Post
    I am preparing to install solar panels on the roof of a Solitude 3540GK. Does anyone have a dimensional drawing of the roof available that includes the AC, vents, etc.

Thanks,

David
    You can call GD Customer Service and request one -- they may or may not share it with you. The caveat is it not get shared on social media. (As stated in the Welcome Letter--please read!--the moderators are not allowed to share what GD makes available to us).

Not sure this will help...but I took a series of pictures and stitched them together in Photoshop. Using a scale to ensure accuracy, I could then "play" with various panels to see what combination provided the most wattage at the best cost yet left me access to roof components for maintenance. It's all spelled out in this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/solar/1...n-2019-315rlts

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X