Exterior window weep holes 2020 G D Transcend 31rlk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior window weep holes 2020 G D Transcend 31rlk

Exterior window, lower area of window rubber seal there are two slits (weep holes), one slit on the right and one on the left side. I do understand the purpose for the weep holes. (We just purchased this rv trailer)
    Problem:
    There are no covers over the weep holes , also there are no loose fitting plugs in the weep holes.

Question:
    1. Are there a covers or plugs for the weep holes? If so what are the part numbers?
    ​​​​​​A lot of cold air comes thru the weep holes, to the point there is excessive condensation on the inside windows everyday and frost on the inside of the window several times.

2. Will the covers or plugs solve the problem mentioned above?

If not, What will solve the condensation problem?

If not, What will solve the inside frost problem?

Sincerely, Mrs. PCM

PCM some questions I have for you:

1. Can you please verify your VIN? The one that you have listed in your profile is not a Grand Design VIN.
    2. Can you tell me if you're full timing in your unit? And where is your unit parked at?

Condensation is normal when temperature is lower outside vs inside. We recommend using a dehumidifier to try to keep as much of that excessive condensation to a minimum. You can also crack your windows and vents to alleviate this some. We do not have weep hole covers available. Lippert Components, our window manufacturer, requires us to pull all weep hole covers from the windows upon install due to the fact that the water must drain out.

Comment

Working...
    X