Cleer Vision Windows (New!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleer Vision Windows (New!)

Going through my notes from a recent visit to the "Mother Ship" and thought this bit of info was worth sharing.

Some (very) new Transcend and Momentum Travel Trailer models will have Cleer Vision Windows (an Airxcel brand) installed instead of the usual Lippert windows. Why the Cleer vs the Lippert windows is not information I'm privy to...and even if I did probably couldn't share anyway.

The vast majority of you reading this post will have Lippert windows. No, I don't know a quick way of identifying whether you've got Lippert or Cleer Vision windows. My guess is that if we could see them side-by-side it might be obvious.​

Cleer Vision's website is here: https://cleervision.com/

If you happen to have these Cleer Vision windows, there's maintenance videos posted by Airxcel on their YouTube channel. The playlist is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...apjHnCfNCu8Yr5

Howard

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-21 144858.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	132479
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

I have a 24 Transcend 240ML (manufactured 8/23). It has the Cleer Vision windows. Each window says "Cleer Vision" in one of the corners.
    Gary & Ginger
    2024 Transcend 240ML
    2018 Toyota Tundra DC/V8/4WD

Comment

Originally posted by GMandGWA View Post
      I have a 24 Transcend 240ML (manufactured 8/23). It has the Cleer Vision windows. Each window says "Cleer Vision" in one of the corners.
      Is it a sticker or actually engraved in the glass? (Obviously I haven't seen one myself!)
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Engraved (on the inside). Attaching a pic (hopefully, first time doing that).
        Gary & Ginger
        2024 Transcend 240ML
        2018 Toyota Tundra DC/V8/4WD

Comment

Working...
        X