Fluorescent Tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluorescent Tape

I wanted to add night time visual markers on the entrance steps and grab handles for one of our campers with limited vision. I didn't want to add more lights to the exterior so I tried an inexpensive fluorescent tape. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the second year the tape has been in place and it works incredibly well. The stairs and handles are well-referenced without the entire campsite lit up. I also put a small piece on the interior handle of the exit door and on the hitch coupler. I illuminate the tape at dusk for a few seconds with an led flashlight and it glows for a couple of hours.

Mike

Click image for larger version

Name:	FlourTape1.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	135862 Click image for larger version

Name:	FlourTape2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	135863
    Mike & Sonya
    2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
    Blue Ox SwayPro
    2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Perfect, I’ve been looking for something like this to put on the side of the steps so when it’s in the driveway, people don’t come flying in in the dark and hit the steps if they are not paying attention. Well, also, let me do the top of the steps like you did to save attracting bugs with the underside lights.
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo") | Victron Multiplus | Lithium
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload​

Comment

Working...
    X