Momentum front cap decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum front cap decal

I want to replace some decals on the front cap. I have a 2017 350m. The left side decal, 23A part # 510637 is listed @$2.99 . The right decal 23A part # 510638 is listed @$61.35 . It’s the same decal , just the other side. My dealer said he’s not sure why the price difference. I didn’t order the right side. Does anyone know why the discrepancy?
    2017 350M
    2018 RAM DRW
    2014 Road King

Originally posted by Backforty View Post
    I want to replace some decals on the front cap. I have a 2017 350m. The left side decal, 23A part # 510637 is listed @$2.99 . The right decal 23A part # 510638 is listed @$61.35 . It’s the same decal , just the other side. My dealer said he’s not sure why the price difference. I didn’t order the right side. Does anyone know why the discrepancy?
    GDRV-Megan -- this one is definitely in your lane to answer.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Backforty View Post
      I'll get with the parts department and see if I can get an answer.

Comment

Here's the reply I received from our Parts department:
        We do not know the rhyme nor reason for the cost fluctuation as parts does not get involved with quotes or pricing. However, when graphics become an out of production print (no longer used on the line) the vendors go to a digital scan for printing rather than a screen print. This often creates a price increase and often a slight change in color due to the re-creation process.

Backforty

Comment

Thanks Megan for checking into my question.
          Chuck.
          2017 350M
          2018 RAM DRW
          2014 Road King

Comment

Working...
          X