Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stabilizer jack socket

Hello

Getting ready to pickup a new 2019 Momentum G-Class 28G and am trying to find out the socket size I need for my drill to raise/lower the stabilizer jacks.

The last time I had manual crank jacks it was a large L shaped hex wrench. Looks different on the 28G.

Thanks in advance,
    Bill
    Bill & Leslie
    2019 Momentum G Class 28G
    2008 Ford F250 CrewCab 4x4

Originally posted by BillG View Post
    Hello

Getting ready to pickup a new 2019 Momentum G-Class 28G and am trying to find out the socket size I need for my drill to raise/lower the stabilizer jacks.

The last time I had manual crank jacks it was a large L shaped hex wrench. Looks different on the 28G.

Thanks in advance,
    Bill
    In the top right on the menu bar is a link to the GD Parts Lookup page.

I entered in your model and year and then selected "Chassis/Frame/Axle". It looks like there's a 24", 5000# scissor jack used on your Momentum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	scissor jack.JPG
Views:	566
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	20566

I don't know this for sure, but poking around etrailer's website they have a similar Stromberg (a typical OEM for jacks on GD units) and the adapter is a 3/4" socket.

Click image for larger version

Name:	socket.JPG
Views:	619
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	20567

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks. I saw the 24” and 30” scissor jacks on the GD parts site. Didn’t think to take that further to other sites.

guess I’ll be stopping by Ace hardware to pick up a socket.

thanks again.
      Bill & Leslie
      2019 Momentum G Class 28G
      2008 Ford F250 CrewCab 4x4

Comment

Working...
      X