Front Cap Paint codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Sr View Post

I needed the same for my Solitude. The front cap has lots of rock chips. I went to Singe Source (https://www.ncsssi.com/store-locations) which sells PPG automotive paints. They list paint for Solitudes under "Solitude RV" and/or Grand Design. The current codes in their system are 953530 (Gray), 982211 (Black) and 953525 (Ivory) for Solitude's 2018 and up. These are base paints, not single stage formulas.
    I can't find a way to search for Solitude RV on this site. Looking for paint codes for our 2021 GD Solitude 310GK. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by azdryheat View Post

I can't find a way to search for Solitude RV on this site. Looking for paint codes for our 2021 GD Solitude 310GK. TIA
      Best on this topic is to call Grand Design Customer Service with your VIN number handy--there are too many variables involved. Their number is on the main page, right side, of this forum.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I have a 2019 Solitude 373. I have a small chip in the bottom of the top front cap. I believe it is called Brushed Nickel.
        I contacted retail parts at Grand Design and they gave me this paint code number 937264-2 . Is this the correct number. From the info she gave me it covered 17-20 year of units. I'm not seeing this number on any of these blogs ? My vin is K1112263.

Comment

hi I need paint code of the front cap White for réflection 2020

Comment

Originally posted by capil35 View Post
            hi I need paint code of the front cap White for réflection 2020
            Call GD Customer Service. Info on the "business card", right side of home page.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X