Width of Imagine XLS models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Width of Imagine XLS models?

We’re currently considering the purchase of a Imagine XLS 19RLE. I’ve scoured the internet trying to determine the width in inches, but no luck. All the sites (including the Grand Design mfg site) either don’t list it or list it as “0”. Help! We’d like to know if our tow vehicle’s mirrors will be sufficient without modification. Any help appreciated!

The width should be 8' or 96". This is a standard width of RV's.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
      We’re currently considering the purchase of a Imagine XLS 19RLE. I’ve scoured the internet trying to determine the width in inches, but no luck. All the sites (including the Grand Design mfg site) either don’t list it or list it as “0”. Help! We’d like to know if our tow vehicle’s mirrors will be sufficient without modification. Any help appreciated!
      https://drivinglaws.aaa.com/tag/trailer-dimensions/

Can you expound on the statement, "We’d like to know if our tow vehicle’s mirrors will be sufficient without modification."

-Howard

Bonus material
      There's a new word (for me, at least) here under Florida's rules: appurtenance!

ap·pur·te·nance: an accessory or other item associated with a particular activity or style of living. "all the appurtenances of luxurious travel"
      synonyms: accessories, trappings, appendages, accoutrements, extras, additions, adjuncts, conveniences, incidentals;
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X