Topper/ awning - one mounting flange?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topper/ awning - one mounting flange?

I want to have topper and awning installed on my 2019 Reflection 29RS Kitchen slide. Seeing all the conniptions DIY people have gone thru to accommodat different configurations... does somebody manufacture a Matched set mounting flange that can accommodate both a topper and the awning. ????

Originally posted by Paul Cantwell View Post
    I want to have topper and awning installed on my 2019 Reflection 29RS Kitchen slide. Seeing all the conniptions DIY people have gone thru to accommodat different configurations... does somebody manufacture a Matched set mounting flange that can accommodate both a topper and the awning. ????
    Not that I am aware of, Paul.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Cantwell View Post
      Paul

I have been trying for 3 years to come up with an awning for the kitchen slide with not much luck. The issue I see with a conventional awning is it will interfere with the upper fridge vent and not allow sufficient air flow out of the vent. I did look at a Carefree wall mount awning , the same that GD uses on the back of the Momentum. I thought I could install it above the outside kitchen and window above the stove but below the upper fridge vent. They do not make one that is the same length as the slide , about 6 or 8" short if I remember right. I have not ruled this out but have not pursued it either. I also do not think there is room on the ends of the slide for typical awning arms.

Please keep us posted if you find something that works , I would be interested.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X