X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 337 slide topper size for bedroom

For some reason I am confusing myself. The actual box is 75" and
    the outside flange is 84.....

So if I order the 7' one that is 84" and the fabric is 79" leaving 4" per top meaning will go past top of box on each side 2"

Am I thinking correctly? want to order online tooday.....can get for 250
    2018 337RLS
    720w solar, 100/50 scc 1500w psw 2 battleborn
    disc brakes, ems

Originally posted by Jims94vmx View Post

So if I order the 7' one that is 84" and the fabric is 79" leaving 4" per top meaning will go past top of box on each side 2"

Am I thinking correctly? want to order online today.....can get for 250
    I would think you would want to cover the flange at least but the sizes available will be the determining factor. All of mine are actually about 2" longer than the flange , this is the fabric size.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I'm probably not going to be any help but I have two slide toppers. The on over the kitchen slide out the fabric goes from edge of flange to edge of flange. The topper on the dinning/couch slide is very congested with two awnings. On that one the roller is from flange edge to flange edge. The fabric is probably in about 1 inch each side from there.

It seems the 84 inch topper would be sufficient for your 75" box. As I stated, on my door side slide the topper 'roll' is flange edge to flange edge.
      Mike & Lisa
      Central Florida
      2021 Imagine 2970RL
      1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Originally posted by Jims94vmx View Post

Am I thinking correctly? want to order online tooday.....can get for 250
        Jims94vmx

On my 18 Reflection 303, which should have the same measurements on the slide (bedroom).
        Mine Solders Topper is 84”. Part #V000168105.
        Steve
        2018 Reflection 303
        2023 F350 Lariat, 4 x 4 CCSB.
        Diesel, Star White.

Comment

Ordered the 7'6" black from Camping World.....I know, but it was 265 then 30 buck discount and free shipping......getting tired of my "poor man's" slide topper I put together.....it works but is a pain when moving....
          2018 337RLS
          720w solar, 100/50 scc 1500w psw 2 battleborn
          disc brakes, ems

Comment

Working...
          X