Patio Stairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patio Stairs

I have a 2018 Grand Design Momentum which didn't come with patio stairs. I am really interested in getting these but I don't think my patio is setup to allow any type of stairs to "attach". Also, when I look up part numbers on grand designs website, it says the part is discontinued and to look at part number 150104. I can't find this part number!

Does anyone know where I can get these stairs and what is needed to ensure they will connect correctly?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Shnozzy....
    We have the 2019 397TH and have added the Lippert Victory Step to our patio. We purchased the step through e-trailer. It was a returned damaged unit that we bought as it was about 1/2 the price of a new step. Either way, the step is terrific as no matter what height the "patio" is off the ground, the step angles can be adjusted to accommodate the height and remain level. The mounting hardware was very easy to install on the tailgate and the step is very easy to lock into place and remove during our packing up. I would recommend also purchasing the garage storage brackets as it locks the steps against the wall of the garage during travels. I am including a picture of of the step on our unit at a camosite and links to e-trailer for the step and storage brackets. Good luck with whatever you get.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_084751a.jpg
Views:	531
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	108752

Victory Step Manual Fold-Down Steps for RV and Toy Hauler Patios - 4 Steps Lippert RV and Camper Steps LC726895 (etrailer.com)
    Lippert Garage Storage Brackets for Victory Step Manual Fold-Down RV Steps - Wall Mount Lippert Accessories and Parts LC726890 (etrailer.com)

Comment

Working...
    X