Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, Happy to introduce myself (Michael) and wife (Erika). We purchased a TT 3250BH in June 2022. We traded in a 2019 Keystone Bullet Premier to go with the floorpan. It's been one season and happy (so far). I am very surprised on the issues that we have that really should have been detected during GD's final inspections. I'm finding that my dealers service department is going to be an issue. Hopefully, GD can offer help (if ever needed). So, a hello to all and looking forward to being a member of this forum!

Hi Michael, I agree that too many issues slip past final inspections. What did they miss on yours?
    I'm new here, too. In fact I was on my way to intro myself and got sidetracked with your post. 😊
    Good to meet you. Best wishes.
    Tami and Randy, Ohio
    2022 Reflection 295 RL
    2005 Chevy Silverado 2500, diesel

Comment

Welcome to our Grand Design owners forum, Michael & Erika (and Tami & Randy)

There are definitely things about our trailers that Grand Design should have done differently or remedied during the manufacturing process. But . . . when you are questioning something, ask yourself if it is reasonable to expect that the subject part or appliance was fastened or working properly when the trailer left the factory. RV devices and appliances (across the industry) are notorious for early failure . . . but, they were most likely working when tested at the factory before shipping. The concept of a "shake down cruise" was never more appropriate than the trip from the factory to the dealer, or your first year of camping trips.

There are many very experienced RVers on this forum who have likely seen almost every situation and are most willing to help others solve their issues. Ask away . . . and before you know it you will have the experience to be helping others.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
      X