New owners as of 01/11/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owners as of 01/11/2020

My wife and I just took delivery of a 2020 Reflection 337RLS today looking forward to our first trip with it.

Originally posted by canada1975@sbcglobal.net View Post
    My wife and I just took delivery of a 2020 Reflection 337RLS today looking forward to our first trip with it.
    Congrats on the 337! Same floorplan as my 315RLTS (but mine is a TT). You have a lot more storage, too.

Please don't hesitate to post in the Technical Forum if you have any questions.

One more comment--using an email address as your forum username is (for your privacy) not the best. If you'd like me to change it (you can't at this point) let me know what you'd like it to be and I'll change it for you.

Again, welcome!
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome! Do you have the first trip planned already?

Comment

Will be doing ashort trip when weather permits in March or April to get everything checked out and then a week trip to Missouri or possibly Arkansas early May.

Comment

Working...
        X