New Member Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Intro

New to the GDRV forum and blog, getting introduced to the sight. Also new to RVing just full time since June 2022. Purchased Reflection 320MKS Reflection 5th Wheel from Lazy Days RV in Tucson, AZ. Quite frankly have been quite disappointed, primarily due to the Furrion components and the total lack of service at the dealer. Jack system controller and refrigerator went out in first 90 days, and dealer took 8 weeks to replace refrigerator. Latest is oven is not functioning properly, not holding temperature setting and display not working. Have heard thru other owners this has been a common problem for several years with Furrion, at least 5 owners have told us they have had to have the oven replaced within the first year, and 2 have had multiple replacements. There problems are actually what led me to joining the forum to seek additional information. Overall, like the unit but would not recommend any RV with the kitchen behind the axle. Lesson learned.

Originally posted by FLSmith View Post
    New to the GDRV forum and blog, getting introduced to the sight. Also new to RVing just full time since June 2022. Purchased Reflection 320MKS Reflection 5th Wheel from Lazy Days RV in Tucson, AZ. Quite frankly have been quite disappointed, primarily due to the Furrion components and the total lack of service at the dealer. Jack system controller and refrigerator went out in first 90 days, and dealer took 8 weeks to replace refrigerator. Latest is oven is not functioning properly, not holding temperature setting and display not working. Have heard thru other owners this has been a common problem for several years with Furrion, at least 5 owners have told us they have had to have the oven replaced within the first year, and 2 have had multiple replacements. There problems are actually what led me to joining the forum to seek additional information. Overall, like the unit but would not recommend any RV with the kitchen behind the axle. Lesson learned.
    Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your issues. There are lots of knowlegable members here. I would also not recommend a RV with the kitchen behind the axles. Too much movement during travel in my opinion. Other will chime in as well and many will have rear kitchen units that will likely have guidance to offer to you on this layout.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
    2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you join us here. Hopefully we can help you get some of your issues resolved.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X