LCI Unity Board HVAC Controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCI Unity Board HVAC Controls

Has anyone had issues with the Unity Board failing and not turning the Suburban furnace on? Recently the heat in our 2022 397TH stopped working, after troubleshooting the furnace we found that the blue wire that controls the furnace was not sending a signal from the unity board.

Originally posted by BladeRunner*247 View Post
    Has anyone had issues with the Unity Board failing and not turning the Suburban furnace on? Recently the heat in our 2022 397TH stopped working, after troubleshooting the furnace we found that the blue wire that controls the furnace was not sending a signal from the unity board.
    First--the asterisk in your username can cause chaos with the tagging system. To change the username will mean doing a password reset (which only you can do), so I will hold off until you're prepared for the username change. What I propose is BladeRunner247 . Let me know if that's OK with you and then be prepared when you're "locked out" and have to do a password reset.

The specific failure of the Unity board is unusual (at least to me). The HVAC connector on the Unity X4 board is very specific in it's outputs, so I don't see an option. Consider consulting with Lippert, the board's OEM, if you haven't already. https://support.lci1.com/contact

If you learn something from Lippert that helps the situation, please come back and post the info.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Grand Design has requested LCI for assistance for a Unit Board replacement. A new board costs over $3000. If we weren't full timing I would try fixing it myself

Comment

Working...
      X