Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner here in Texas, East of Dallas a few hours. Got a GD 337RLS

Hello everyone!

I'm Jeff, I live near Sulphur Springs, Tx. I have my pickup scheduled for April 17th. I plan to full-time in it on our property for a few months to a year and also my wife and I plan to travel quite a bit. I'm a project manager but I can work remotely fairly easily most of the time so I can head out on a Friday, spend a week somewhere, and come back to my home base without any issues. I've been lurking in the forums for a couple of weeks, trying to decide if this is what I wanted or not. I've already learned a ton but I know I will have a lot of questions along the way and look forward to learning here and sharing what I learn. I figure I'll have lots of problems initially.

Jeff
    2017 F250FX4
    2023 Reflection 337RLS

Jeff
    2017 F250 FX4, B&W Companion
    2023 Reflection 337RLS

Welcome. I hope you do not have a lot of problems initially but you may have a few.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you, Brian, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I already found one - (thanks to the forum though, I knew what it was) ..... The bathroom skylight was not installed well and has been leaking rainwater into the shower (I assume any time it rained in the last 100 days... SMH)
      Jeff
      2017 F250 FX4, B&W Companion
      2023 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

Working...
      X