Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Temp adjustment

Hello,
    My name is Elida. My Husband Armand and I purchased a salvage Solitude 390RK-T 2020. We are learning about or RV everyday which is cool. Nonetheless, we are wondering how to make the water hotter. Can anyone help us do that? Is it adjustable?

We will need to know what type of water heater that you have, tank or tankless, brand as well please.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

The most common cause of “water not hot enough” is the outside shower faucets left open. This allows cold water to mix with the hot water. Check that these are closed . . . even if no hose is attached.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thank you very much for responding, I will look at and I will respond again with my findings.

Elida

Comment

Originally posted by Alvrarmn1 View Post
          Thank you very much for responding, I will look at and I will respond again with my findings.

Elida
          If you can't figure out the model, open the cover (it's on the outside of the RV) and take a picture of it. Post it here and we'll be able to figure it out by what we see.

Did you check the outside shower faucet handles to ensure they are turned all the way off (as suggested by Cate&Rob earlier in this thread)?
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
          2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Elida

Comment

Hi,
              thank you, you were right about a open faucet. My husband found it and he closed it. The water is getting Hot with no problems. Thank you again your help.

Elida​

Comment

Working...
              X