Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! New owner from Saskatchewan

Hey from the cold north,

We have purchased our first GD (337RLS) and are pretty excited to get home and on the road. Not the first trailer we have owned but the first 5th wheel. i have spent a bunch time on the forum already going over things and just reading what everybody has for options on different topics. That have related to our purchase both when it comes to trailer and truck. Awesome to have somewhere you can get his kind of thing from the actual owners with the same setup. Now we wait till the tight grip of winter is gone and we travel down the open roads

2023 GD 337RLS
    2023 GMC 3500HD AT4 SRW diesel.
    SK, Canada

Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Chelliott

Welcome to the Canadian contingent on this forum. There are quite a few of us . . . although, I don’t recall anyone else from SK. From your signature, you have a well matched truck and RV. The 337 has been one of Grand Design’s most popular models for many years.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
        Chelliott

Welcome to the Canadian contingent on this forum. There are quite a few of us . . . although, I don’t recall anyone else from SK. From your signature, you have a well matched truck and RV. The 337 has been one of Grand Design’s most popular models for many years.

Rob
        I'm also from SK. Winter here has been way too long. lol
        2023 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL
        2023 F-350 SRW 7.3 Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
        X