Hello - New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello - New to the forum

Hello. We are new to the GDRV Owners forum. In 2021, we purchased a gently used 2018 GD Solitude 374TH. We love the floor plan and it is perfect for bringing the motorcycle with us.

We have a Ford F350 Diesel Duly and it tows the RV beautifully. My husband works from home, and I just recently retired. We have a had a few great trips and considering living in the RV full time. We will be referring to this forum for hints tips and suggestions along our journey.

Originally posted by TKSanTaco View Post
    Hello. We are new to the GDRV Owners forum. In 2021, we purchased a gently used 2018 GD Solitude 374TH. We love the floor plan and it is perfect for bringing the motorcycle with us.

We have a Ford F350 Diesel Duly and it tows the RV beautifully. My husband works from home, and I just recently retired. We have a had a few great trips and considering living in the RV full time. We will be referring to this forum for hints tips and suggestions along our journey.
    Please take a moment to read through the Welcome Letter (linked off the home page). There's a LOT to discover here!

Any questions, don't hesitate to fire away.

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X