New to the group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the group

Greetings! Jim & Chery Valentine here. We recently purchased a GD Reflection 367BHS. Our 5th camping unit during our 47 years together. Still trying to figure out some of the setups with this unit and the rear camera is still causing me fits to connect to my phone. I’m following the forums hoping I’ll find a solution!!!
    Jim V

Originally posted by JValentine View Post
    Greetings! Jim & Chery Valentine here. We recently purchased a GD Reflection 367BHS. Our 5th camping unit during our 47 years together. Still trying to figure out some of the setups with this unit and the rear camera is still causing me fits to connect to my phone. I’m following the forums hoping I’ll find a solution!!!
    Welcome -- there's quite a few threads on this topic. A key skill is knowing how to search here, so please take a moment to read through the Welcome Letter as it will point you to the resource that explains how to search as well as other tips and tricks to get the most from your time here.

If something's not clear don't hesitate to ask questions--that's why we're here.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X