Thanks for adding us to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for adding us to the forum

Dennis & I (previously known as dennysbabe) want to thank you for the add and look forward to the technical knowledge available to us on this forum. We have great appreciation for the expertise of the moderators as well as their willingness to volunteer their services here.

I do have one question. I've searched the user settings and most likely have looked right over my answer but is there an option to set the font size for viewing the posts? I see that option when writing a post/comment but I don't know how to change it for overall viewing of the various forums. Thanks!

Dennis & Phyllis
    Dennis & Phyllis Manley
    2018 Reflection 27RL; 2008 Silverado 2500HD 4X4

Welcome, I would think the font size for viewing would be more dependent on your device rather than a setting in the forum but there are much smarter guys here for this question.
    Paul and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Welcome... Happy Camping and Safe travels

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis&Phyllis View Post
        Dennis & I (previously known as dennysbabe) want to thank you for the add and look forward to the technical knowledge available to us on this forum. We have great appreciation for the expertise of the moderators as well as their willingness to volunteer their services here.

I do have one question. I've searched the user settings and most likely have looked right over my answer but is there an option to set the font size for viewing the posts? I see that option when writing a post/comment but I don't know how to change it for overall viewing of the various forums. Thanks!

Dennis & Phyllis
        Welcome--glad you found us!

I'm not sure about the font question--this is vBulletin v5 while the old one is on vBulletin v4. The differences have the moderators a little befuddled at the moment, but we're learning quickly. (In other words, if you figure out how to change the font size please let us know!)

-Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Dennis & Phyllis
          Dennis, I did play on my laptop and in Google Chrome where you can Customize and Control the page there is "Zoom" feature. I zoomed my page to 125% and this forum filled the page (removing the large "margins" that where present) and the font increased accordingly. Actually much better and I will do that for this forum from now on. I have no idea about view in other platforms.
          Paul and Deb Cervone
          2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
          2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Welcome and glad you are here. As stated we are all learning so any tricks found would be great to share.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post

Dennis, I did play on my laptop and in Google Chrome where you can Customize and Control the page there is "Zoom" feature. I zoomed my page to 125% and this forum filled the page (removing the large "margins" that where present) and the font increased accordingly. Actually much better and I will do that for this forum from now on. I have no idea about view in other platforms.
              Mine is already set at 125% but I increased it to 150% and that did it. Thanks for the suggestion Poppy. Now I've got to see how that affects my other pages.
              Dennis & Phyllis Manley
              2018 Reflection 27RL; 2008 Silverado 2500HD 4X4

Comment

Mine is already set at 125% but I increased it to 150% and that did it. Thanks for the suggestion Poppy. Now I've got to see how that affects my other pages.
                No worries. BTW, I was surprised top see it didn't impact my other pages and, at least so far, it seems whenever I open this page it stays at this setting but the others are still at 100%! Cool! Now I haven't shut my laptop off and turned it back on yet so we'll see if it keeps it.
                Paul and Deb Cervone
                2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
                2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Working...
                X