New Owners - Mike & Debbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owners - Mike & Debbie

We purchased our 2023 GD Momentum M Class late last fall and only camped twice before winterizing. We've had several outing this spring and will be camping at least every other week until October. This is our second camper, but our first Fifth Wheel. Just switched from two wheels to three (Spyder) with our motorcycle and which will be easier for hauling in the garage. We may decide to be snowbirds for at least four weeks in the winter months in 2024. That's yet to be decided. In the meantime, I have some questions about some changes, which I will put on a new thread.

Originally posted by Debpittman1115 View Post
    We purchased our 2023 GD Momentum M Class late last fall and only camped twice before winterizing. We've had several outing this spring and will be camping at least every other week until October. This is our second camper, but our first Fifth Wheel. Just switched from two wheels to three (Spyder) with our motorcycle and which will be easier for hauling in the garage. We may decide to be snowbirds for at least four weeks in the winter months in 2024. That's yet to be decided. In the meantime, I have some questions about some changes, which I will put on a new thread.
    Welcome! Please fill out your signature line--link to instructions in the Welcome Letter (link on the main page).

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the group.

You might want to look at runners on the loading door as several have reported issues with indenting the plywood with the tires.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
      X