Introducing .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing .....

Hi everyone! We are Jack and Nancy, brand new owners of a 2021 Imagine 22MLS. We had planned to buy in the Spring, but a nearby seller had an offering that we could not resist. We had time to learn about it, try it out one weekend at a nearby campground with full hookups, try out all the systems, and then learn to winterize and put it away. So sad, because despite much rain on our weekend away, we loved it! What a great little cottage on wheels. We call it our RIG-On-A ROLL. Cute, huh? Oh well. We look forward to learning from this forum, and over time, contributing from what we learn. Over the winter I'd like to put together a plan to add a solid solar capability to enable dry camping. Thanks for reading!!

jackbefus

Welcome to the forum! You might find this thread of interest: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/solar/1...allation-video

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome and congrats. We have one more trip before putting ours away for the winter months, sad but gives me time to catch up on mods and general upkeep that I have been neglecting.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the forum. This group is a great resource from the experts to those of us that sometimes learn the hard way. I will second the recommendation to check out the solar discussion. There are some great threads that totally influenced my solar set up and help me avoid a few traps. Good luck mapping out your solar and let the group in on your thoughts as you plan.

Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
        2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

Congrats on finding a good deal and welcome to the forum!
          Even better was finding this forum - can't say enough about the help this forum is when you run into a problem or issue with your RV, and you will run into problems and issues.
          I'm a full timer and have lost count of the number of times I've logged in here for advice on how to deal with this or that and received very good advice. This forum is my first choice for figuring out how I should move forward with resolving issues.
          Keep in mind, it's not all issues, sometimes it's something important and timely like Tucson Jim's share about an issue with a lithium battery and being prepared for an emergency - very impressive how he and his lady handled that!
          Again, welcome!
          Chris
          2019 Solitude 3740BH
          2019 Chevy 3500HD Duramax SRW

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
            jackbefus

Welcome to the forum! You might find this thread of interest: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/solar/1...allation-video

Howard
            Finally got around to watching this video! Very informative. Thanks very much, Chris.

Comment

Working...
            X