Bunk bed platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunk bed platform

Hello, I have a 2020 Momentum 399th and I am looking for a rear bunk bed platform. I have looked all over the Internet and have come up empty. Does anyone have any idea where I can buy on or where I can find a build sheet.

Originally posted by Sublimmy View Post
    Hello, I have a 2020 Momentum 399th and I am looking for a rear bunk bed platform. I have looked all over the Internet and have come up empty. Does anyone have any idea where I can buy on or where I can find a build sheet.
    Welcome to the forum.

Are you referencing the plywood size of the overhead bed?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	63
Size:	272.7 KB
ID:	129844
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howson,

Thank you for the Welcome and for responding.

The platform i am looking for is the bunk that is on the Happy-Jac System over the Rollover Sofas in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sublimmy View Post
        Howson,

Thank you for the Welcome and for responding.

The platform i am looking for is the bunk that is on the Happy-Jac System over the Rollover Sofas in the garage.
        I've searched the resources GD has made available to the Moderators here on the forum, but I can't find anything specific to the (optional) top bed in the garage.

Unless one of my fellow moderators can find something (or an owner of a 399 takes measurements for us), the only suggestion I have is to give GD Customer Service a call (574-825-9679). Make sure and have your VIN handy.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X